Monday, December 28, 2009

Staying Home

I don't get to do it often, but when I get to stay home with my boy it is such a treat. Today I got to stay home with him mostly on our own. There has been no fussing, no fighting, no yelling.

We have had to listen to the singing Santa sing his three songs about 600 times, but that is okay. I have been able to tell him that Santa needs a break and he listens and I can turn it off.

Right now he has his improvised Santa suit on including hat (yellow fireman's hat) and belt (an old black scarf which is tied in the back.

He keeps on telling me, "I am not afraid. I did it!" Meaning he made Santa sing all by himself without running for his life (which is what he did for the first few days that Singing Santa was in the living room.

This time is definitely something I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers